FIND IT!!!!!

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Mid-term Midterms in Mild Terms

Midterms
A term which I nearly choke in the middle of.
Though I've only been through one;
I've lots of time to choke in the middle.
"A wake up call"
What a nightmare!
"Sixteen questions of hell"
3B) The number of this question is present in what domain? a)Hell b)Your soul c)This test d)All of the above

A temporary reprieve from the onslaught of assignments in which time is best spent locked in a silent, brightly lit room, eyes taped open, bloodstream 90% filled with caffeine and pages and pages, notes, textbooks, and webscreens passing by at such an agonizingly slow rate that the breeze doesn`t irritate ones eyes but the bright white glare and glow threatens to render one blind.

I didn`t get the chance to study for my chemistry midterm.



I think I aced it.

No comments:

Post a Comment